Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester , UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Security and Access.
Description: The Cloud Application Security Analyst will focus on technology enabled access controls for Oracle Fusion and other cloud systems managed by Group Technology’s Corporate Services team. The move to cloud platforms and the evolving regulatory and financial compliance landscape requires our client to reframe its approach to security, controls and compliance.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in designing configurable automated controls & roles based access control on Oracle Fusion.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion security concepts across ERP, HCM, and Projects.
– Proficiency in configuring custom roles, data security and managing user access and performing page personalisation on Oracle Fusion.
– Experience implementing and managing Oracle Risk Management Cloud GRC technology solutions.
– Experience in assessing control failures including mitigating controls and advising on remediation.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design and maintain role-based access controls in Oracle Fusion and other associated systems, ensuring proper segregation of duties and least privilege access.
– Manage privileged user access to all prod and non-prod environments, including escalation of user access that falls outside pre-defined parameters.
– Provide support, guidance, development and innovation for all applications and integrations in your specialist area, ensuring the user community has the best practice processes and key functional opportunities available to them.
– Communicate with business and technology teams about the access they can have based on their role, the need to segregate duties and to maintain an auditable IT General Controls approach.
– Escalate and raise tickets with other bodies to ensure all access support requests are dealt with by the right team.