Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €60,000 per Annum
Location: Milan, Italy
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: My client Based in Milan, Italy are looking for a strong Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Senior Consultant who will perform advisory, and project design and implementation services, to address supply chain and other customer business needs by leveraging the full suite of Oracle SCM Cloud products.
Responsible for processes within the Supply Chain work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements in line with delivery plans, agreeing budgets and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team, and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and SCM lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud design, configuration, and implementation.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development.
– Oracle certification and accreditation in SCM Cloud.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, SCM configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for leading a module within the SCM implementation as a modular lead.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the Supply Chain work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, and training.