Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Delivery and Support
Description: The Oracle Cloud PPM Lead for Production Finance will manage a small team, supported by 3rd party resources, to ensure that the applications and other associated production finance services adhere to the business requirements and integrate into the wider business landscape.
A key area for this role will be business engagement and stakeholder management as well as a close relationship with other service leads to ensure we have a consistent and coherent service across Oracle Fusion, other financial services and associated processes.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in support of Oracle Cloud PPM or Oracle eBusiness Suite Projects.
– Proven experience of implementing or supporting production finance third-party applications such as Etribex, with a good understanding of SaaS support, ERP, and EPM processes and release cycles.
– Strong understanding of finance processes from purchasing to accounting.
– Previous experience in managing vendor relationships, conducting service quarterly reviews and experience of preparing service improvement plans.
– Knowledge and experience supporting hybrid application landscapes with complex system integrations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead the day-to-day service delivery of the Oracle Cloud PPM Platform alongside on premise and other Cloud application services associated with this.
– Develop and manage a team that is fully versed in the SaaS and legacy systems deployed, which operates under a process-driven support and development operating model, focuses on prioritised task driven day to day operations, works seamlessly with all internal Group Technology, business user and 3rd party bodies, and creates collaborative relationships across the business to drive shared success.
– Provide strong people leadership to team members across Group Technology, modelling company values and behaviours.
– Work in partnership with both the business Global Process Owners (GPOs), and the technology team, to ensure user experience is at the heart of the service delivery by providing timely, consistent and quality levels of service.
– Provide technical architecture and design leadership to the team, ensuring alignment with overall Group Tech and business design principles and design assurance governance.