Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £120,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Within this role you will perform Project Management/Project Lead advisory and implementation services, managing projects primarily in Oracle Cloud ERP, but potentially in other areas of enterprise system implementation as required, with a particular focus on cloud based solutions. Additionally, the role will include assistance in business development and practice development (especially development of best practice project implementation approach and methods) for the Enterprise Applications practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 3 years related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years experience in Oracle Cloud Project Management roles, in which you have clearly defined responsibility for the overall project delivery, including at least 2 completed Oracle Cloud projects.
– Experience and knowledge of delivery of Oracle Cloud ERP or HCM projects and expertise in the specific success factors relevant to the delivery of Oracle Cloud projects.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training, skills development, and certification (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Within a project, own all aspects of the Project Management responsibilities, plan, budget, team, scope etc.
– Manage projects to success in terms of customer expectations, scope, budget and timeline.
– Lead teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures etc. Take a lead role in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate.
– Take personal responsibility for managing workload to meet own utilisation targets.
– Undertake Practice Development activity, especially in building method and collateral relating to best practice implementation approach and methods and the development of Project Management best practice.