Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: This opportunity is within our clients Oracle team, which provides advisory services focused on ERP enablement, ERP selection, road maps for Oracle Fusion migration, and quality assurance of ongoing implementation.
We are looking for a manager level consultant, with a good delivery track record in delivering PPM, who can leverage technology-based solutions to deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of eight years of relevant experience, with a focus on technology-enabled finance transformation and broader finance and systems.
– Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of three large Oracle ERP implementations.
– Established work experience in the Oracle practice with knowledge in implementing the Finance modules in Oracle Fusion PPM Costing & Billing.
– Ability to configure, test and suggest best practices for the Oracle Fusion PPM Costing & Billing.
– Experience with the implementation of Oracle EBS along with Oracle Fusion will be preferred.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– As a manager within our team, you will specialize in Oracle Fusion PPM (Costing & Billing) and work closely with our clients to support them in making strategic and operational decisions about their businesses.
– You will be a trusted business advisor to our clients with a strong Oracle Cloud ERP implementation background.
– Establishing and managing effective working relationships with peer-level clients as part of project delivery roles.
– You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
– Report on client project risks and opportunities.