Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is one of the world’s leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. They are driven by independent thinkers that provide high quality business and financial advice to a wide range of clients in countries all over the world.
They have a vacancy for a consultant or lead consultant specialising in Oracle Cloud PPM solution definition and implementation. Your activity will include both pre-sales and post-sales assignments, with the latter in both advisory and project engagements, but with the focus on project delivery roles. Scope of engagements will include services spanning full ERP & HCM solutions, using Oracle Cloud SaaS products in the main, but extending to other parts of the Oracle Cloud footprint and other solutions and technologies where needed.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum criteria include 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent).
– Relevant Oracle certification in Cloud PPM.
– Multiple years’ experience in similar Consulting/Project roles, covering both successful project delivery and related sales/practice development activity.
– Your experience will be as PPM implementation consultant individual contributor, with strong experience both in terms of solution design and hands on functional delivery.
– Your experience may be in a mix of implementation and end user roles, but as a minimum you will have undertaken one full Oracle PPM implementation in a lead PPM role.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Within a delivery project you will own the PPM solution definition and delivery (in collaboration with other senior sales and delivery leaders), be able to use your knowledge of Oracle ERP & PPM Cloud functionality to design specific client solutions, and to convince customers of the appropriateness of those solutions.
– You will be able to engage in the detail of PPM solutions using your experience as a PPM specialist implementation consultant to both lead teams and deliver specialist activity where needed.
– You will be able to take responsibility both for all functional aspects of an Oracle Cloud PPM implementation, and to engage in technical discussions to support the project technical teams where needed.
– You will also be able to own the interaction with senior customer stakeholders, to understand their requirements and build relationships in which they buy into your solution vision.
– You will be part of the Enterprise Applications Practice team, taking a key role in ERP solution teams in the implementation of your ERP and particularly PPM solutions.