Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: As our clients next Oracle Cloud Platform Engineer you will provide engineering support for Infrastructure and Operations Services delivery and management of relevant software and systems, whilst providing consultancy to the wider organisation on implementation of relevant technologies.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience working in a programming environment and a willingness to learn new technologies.
– Delivering transformational business capability using a wide range of Oracle Cloud Technologies
– Strong skills in Oracle Cloud Integration and Infrastructure.
– Knowledge of software and scripting languages including Python and underlying Software Development Kits and Application Programming Interfaces.
– IT System Performance Monitoring/Tuning and Capacity management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To provide 1st and 2nd line support services for elements of the associated application technology stack across all development, testing and business critical production environments.
– To develop, maintain and provide IT capacity and performance management services.
– To identify and implement automation and orchestration where appropriate.
– To provide Oracle Cloud Systems administration, Systems Management and Monitoring services.
– To provide appropriate consultancy services to other Group Projects & IT teams.