Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Joining the Managed Services team as an Oracle Payroll Support Analyst, responsible for providing application support to clients either remotely or on-site.
You’ll be experienced with Oracle Applications, specifically in HCM/Payroll support with a focus on Fusion Cloud, as well as experience with Fast Formula, Oracle SQL and SQL tools, and Oracle Workflow administration.
You’ll have the opportunity to use your current expertise but also learn new skills and modules as you work with our clients from a broad range of industry sectors.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Oracle HCM/Payroll support experience with a focus on Fusion Cloud.
– Strong Oracle Application experience in any of the Oracle releases 11i, R12 or Fusion Cloud.
– Experience with Fast Formula, Oracle SQL, and SQL tools e.g., SQL Developer, Toad.
– Experience with Oracle Workflow administration.
– Proven experience in change control management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide functional and technical support for Oracle HCM Payroll, specifically in Fusion Cloud.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues, including functional replication of issues.
– Work closely with clients to understand and address their needs and concerns.
– Collaborate with other teams to ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
– Participate in change control management and the ITIL framework for incidents, problems, and changes.