Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £134,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking for Managers to lead teams to deliver Oracle ERP solutions, this means leading the design and implementation of Oracle ERP (On-Premise and Cloud) Solutions across a range of client industries and leading customer engagements and advising on Oracle ERP related topics.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least three Oracle Payroll Cloud implementation experience is a must.
– Specialist functional knowledge of Oracle Payroll and at least three Oracle HCM Cloud modules.
– A proven track record of managing work streams in a consulting (or project) environment with direct responsibility for a small team.
– Ability to successfully track and influence project financials, with experience in managing significant budgets.
– Experience in working effectively and building trusted relationships with stakeholders and sponsors at all levels.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Be responsible for the efficient end-to-end management of Oracle HCM projects and programmes across diverse sectors, providing support and leadership to multi-disciplinary team members to deliver against client objectives and manage risk.
– Provide insight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across the HR Cloud industry as a Subject Matter Expert.
– Challenge clients to think commercially from a holistic organisational perspective and not solely from an HR viewpoint.
– Actively contribute to the growth of the business by identifying sales opportunities and developing bid and marketing materials.
– Report on client project risks and opportunities.