Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our Client, having delivered multiple successful Oracle Cloud Payroll & HCM Projects and with a myriad of new opportunities coming up, is looking for a strong Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant to be responsible for the successful design, delivery and support of Cloud Payroll solutions for a range of clients. This is an opportunity for you, an experienced Cloud Payroll Systems professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market growth now.
Eligibility for UK Government Security Clearance (at SC level) is required. You are not required to have this now, as a pre-requisite of applying, but clearance will ultimately be needed, and you should familiarise yourself with the eligibility criteria. You will need to be based within the United Kingdom.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Client Facing and Consultancy experience.
– Excellent knowledge and implementation, or significant optimisation, hands on experience of Oracle Cloud in Payroll and Absence Management.
– Good working knowledge of Oracle Cloud in Core HR and Time & Labour OTL.
– Considerable hands-on experience using Fast Formula.
– Strong knowledge of Change Requests.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Liaising with stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal.
– Establishing strong and effective relationships with the clients’ project teams.
– Shaping Payroll assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit and value-add.
– Reviewing quarterly patch release documentation and conducting impact analysis.
– Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the project delivery manager and client.