Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per annum
Location: UK/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: We are currently looking for experienced Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultants, with expertise in Oracle HCM, Payroll and E-Business Suite technology. You will be joining our clients talented delivery team and working on exciting projects across their broad client base.
A minimum of 5 years experience is required for this role, preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors. As a Cloud HCM/Payroll Consultant you will be expected to deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Successfully delivered at least 3 Cloud Payroll projects, in the UK and Globally, with a full understanding of how HCM and Payroll fits into the whole ERP design and relationship with other Oracle modules.
– Oracle Core HR, SSHR and Payroll R12 expertise and Oracle HCM and Payroll Cloud expertise.
– Oracle extended HCM modular delivery experience, with experience in Absence or OTL in particular.
– Understanding and experience in Configurations, Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces.
– Functional and technical delivery for Upgrades, Implementations and Re-implementations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Providing solid functional skills in the implementation of Oracle Cloud, backed up by proven hands-on experience, ideally across different industries and clients.
– Working with the Delivery Team to deliver projects for Global Customers.
– Supporting the Managed Services team to readily support customer solutions.
– Build and maintain long lasting, strong client relationships.
– Deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards.