Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/ London , UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: In the role of a Solution Architect you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development, and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least one full end to end implementation of OFSAA solution.
– Implementation and support of OFSAA engagements and a good understanding of Oracle Core Financials, R2R and FSDF.
– Strong stakeholder management skills.
– Strong delivery focus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead solution of large Oracle ERP Cloud transformation programmes.
– Identify business requirements, functional design, process design and fitment recommendations.
– Develop, configure and deployment of the overall solution.
– Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development.
– Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure all needs are met.