Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Management Consultant
Description: Working with one the UK’s Leading names. Our Client is looking for a Manager level consultant with a strong delivery track record in the Finance function across Capital Markets, Banking and Insurance. We are seeking people who can apply their change, line or technology skills to design and deliver solutions to support the clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Our Client is looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of the team.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of working in a consulting role in financial services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance), or a transformation role in industry, focusing on the Finance function.
– Experience in leading delivery of large-scale Finance change programmes in Financial Services and demonstrable experience of leading change gained from hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, or top tier consulting firm within Financial Services, or leading change programmes at a Financial Services organisation, or leading a Line function at a Financial Services organisation.
– A background in Finance, Risk/Regulation or Treasury.
– Experience of designing and implementing Finance Operating Models and Finance Transformation, including location and service model strategy.
– Use of related technology including SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, BPM tools, EPM systems, Treasury systems ERP systems, Robotic Technology, AI and Digital technologies, Cloud and Google based solutions, Hadoop and Big Data, Tableau, Biazagi and other visualisation tools.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Delivering of large-scale projects by managing the project team, assessing engagement risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team.
– Designing, developing and implementing strategic and operational initiatives for our clients.
– Driving innovation by creating an environment that encourages innovation and being a leader in this area by implementing new and improved ways of working, delivery models and/or technological advancements.
– Developing strong internal and external networks for long term relationships, managing company accounts and establishing and managing effective working relationships with peer-level clients as part of project delivery roles.
– Training, coaching, and supervising junior staff as well as monitoring staff availability, chargeability and supporting the development of less utilised staff.