Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €62,208 per Annum
Location: Remote/Nieuwegein, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Working on and developing integration solutions for complex applications is daily business for you. You participate in the design and architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations between different systems. As an Oracle Integration Consultant you are able to provide knowledge, advice and technical support to clients and colleagues.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven track record with at least 10 years relevant work experience of which 3 years experience in Oracle integration platforms.
– Experience in successfully delivering Oracle related integration projects.
– Excellent client facing skills and the ability to liaise with clients at all levels of seniority.
– Implementation experience in OIC and other integration tools such as SOA, API and Oracle Service Bus.
– Experience of working in a customer facing role with delivery experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Deliver Oracle Cloud Integration projects for multiple clients.
– Provide technical integration support to clients and the wider integration team.
– Lead integration workstreams on projects.
– Supporting the wider integration team and sharing in knowledge.
– Build trusted relationships with clients and manage their expectations on delivery and time scales within the scope.