Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Sussex, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
They are looking for an Oracle Cloud HCM Techno-functional consultant to empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
As a Consultant Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in Oracle HCM Cloud with at least 2 UK Payroll Implementations, including HDL, HCM Extract, BI reporting, Fast Formulae, PBL.
– Responsible for gathering requirements, design, configuration of employee payroll data, administer garnishments, deduction elements, compliance and tax rules in oracle HCM cloud and to maintain the integrity of the system.
– Loading external deductions and payroll data conversions in HCM Payroll cloud.
– Knowledge and experience with full SDLC and support lifecycle.
– Expertise in Payroll cloud Tax updates activities and payroll testing after each upgrade during the implementation cycle.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– To define the Clients problem, propose and refine a suitable solution.
– Play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
– Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
– You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
– Contribute to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.