Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: My client is an Oracle Cloud technology company who work across all industries, combining their vast knowledge and experience, to deliver innovation and generate value for their customers through the effective use of Oracle Cloud and ServiceNow technologies.
Successful candidates must be UK based and able to prove their right to work in the UK.
You must be able to meet UK Security Vetting requirements as per Government guidelines. (BPSS/DBS).
The role we have is for a Mid-level Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant to be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to meet the client’s business requirements, both for implementation projects and in support of managed services clients.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer, who has completed full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud project implementations, with extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud.
– Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components.
– Confident in a customer facing role with excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail.
– Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
– Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud, including BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts, OIC integrations, Fusion Analytics Warehouse
– Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping, and carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code
– Create documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
– Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues or enhancements that may occur and collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
– Working with the sales team during the pre-sales engagement process and providing estimates for a range of technical work.
Remote working with some travel to client sites expected, which may include overnight stays away from your home location.