Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client, a specialist Oracle Implementation partner is looking for candidates with proven experience in Oracle Cloud HCM to join an exciting project that is about to begin shortly.
They are looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant with Cloud implementation experience, to take a delivery role in implementing Cloud HCM Talent and Learn. You will need to be ambitious, motivated, adaptable and flexible, with at least 5 years experience of working in Oracle Cloud HCM.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Successfully delivered Oracle HCM Cloud projects.
– Proven, full lifecycle implementation experience of delivering Oracle based HCM solutions to medium and large enterprise clients.
– Excellent knowledge and implementation experience of Oracle HCM Cloud, including at least two of, Core HR, Talent Management, HR Helpdesk, Performance & Goals Management, Cloud Learning, Talent Review, Benefits.
– The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value.
– Experience in Applications Security, Approvals and extensibility tools functionality and configuration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead workshops and advise the client on best practice and issues.
– Shaping major HCM assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit.
– Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the delivery manager and client.
– Creating well-structured and accurate deliverables for application configuration, data migration, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
– Build trusted relationships with clients and manage their expectations on delivery and timescales within the scope.