Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: We have an excellent opportunity for an Oracle Payroll Cloud Functional Consultant to join our clients growing Delivery team. This role is focused on Oracle HR and Payroll domains and focuses on UK legislation. Working and supporting a UK based team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and progress your career.
With colleagues in both India and the UK, you will work with an international team and be working on a techno-functional basis. You will need in-depth, demonstrable experience of supporting Payroll and HR modules within Oracle, and you will be able to enhance your skills as we continue to expand and on-board more customers.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Must have minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience on implementing HCM modules including Core HR and Payroll Modules, with expertise in writing Payroll Fast Formulae.
– Should have good UK legislative knowledge and oracle product knowledge on Pensions, Statutory Absences, HMRC processing and RTI’s.
– Should be able to independently drive implementations, support, and upgrades projects.
– Understand the functional requirements for all technical work, Reporting, DM, Extracts.
– Minimum 1 or 2 end-to-end Oracle Payroll Fusion project implementations, with knowledge of other module knowledge like OTL, Compensation etc.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design and develop solutions in Oracle Payroll Cloud to meet complex business requirements.
– Provide support for clients.
– To be commercially aware and identify further opportunities.
– To identify potential risks and assist in the development of resolutions and preventative action.
– Contributes to the development and evolution of functional and technical standards.