Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £45,000 per annum
Location: Ipswich, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: The role of the Learning and Development Implementation Lead is to work with the Oracle Fusion Programme Team to lead, manage, design and deliver the learning and development workstream of the implementation programme ensuring it meets agreed outcomes that contribute to the overall successful delivery of the new system.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– In-depth knowledge and experience of designing and developing learning resources and solutions within a large & complex organisation.
– Proven experience of managing a range of successful and complex change programmes to time, cost, and quality.
– Significant experience of leading and managing, including both direct reports and others as part of wider matrix teams, to successfully achieve agreed outcomes.
– Thorough practical experience of consulting, including communicating complex and/or technical concepts in a way that is appropriate to customers and learners.
– Evidence of effective stakeholder analysis and management at a range of different levels.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading the development of the learning strategy for the overall Oracle Fusion programme including being accountable for successful delivery.
– Being the professional lead for the L&D workstream of the programme providing professional and influential advice and support to the overall oracle implementation team.
– Working in partnership with strategic and operational leads within the programme to identify the learning and development needs and ensure these are met and aligned to the overall programme objectives.
– Preparing multi stranded project plans for the development and delivery of the learning strategy and ensure these are regularly monitored and updated to ensure delivery within agreed timescales and budgets.
– Leading on stakeholder management for the L&D workstream, providing effective engagement with a range of stakeholders at different levels to ensure they are engaged with, consulted and kept informed on plans, design and delivery of learning solutions.