Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: We are looking for experienced HR Cloud Functional consultants to join our clients growing Oracle HCM Team. If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for Oracle and technology. The team is made up of experts like you, focussed on HR transformation and technologies. As a consultant, you will blend functional and technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. Through our clients industry leading methodologies you will work closely with their clients to transform their business.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Relevant client facing HR Technology experience, ideally Oracle specialism/certification with experience of a minimum of 2 HR implementations.
– Background in Human Resources Transformation Consulting.
– Strong digital skills with demonstrable experience in several of the following activities:
Requirements gathering, gap analysis, Solution design, HCM process design, Functional configuration, Workshop design and delivery, Testing, Training and Support of HCM Solutions post go live.
– Experience of User Centric design approach and developing innovative solution design options.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with blended teams.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading and contributing to our client facing Oracle HCM projects, taking full responsibility for one or more
functional areas, from design through to deployment, as part a project team.
– Soliciting and challenging client requirements, presenting and facilitating workshops, analysing data, and
configuring solutions in Oracle.
– Collaborating with colleagues across the HR and Financials transformation teams, and wider network
to identify and create solutions that bring value to the clients.
– Taking responsibility for development of more junior colleagues through career coaching and mentoring.
– Playing your part in the proposition and business development activities.