Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Birmingham, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Development
Description: Our Client are looking for a Oracle Cloud HCM Developer with strong skills across Core HCM and Oracle Recruiting Cloud. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of Oracle Cloud HCM.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Configuration and development of Oracle Cloud HCM Systems.
– Knowledge of how Oracle Recruiting cloud fits into Human Capital Management suite.
– Gathering requirements from key stakeholders and internal clients.
– The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value.
– Experience of deployment of Oracle HCM modules and a configuration experience of Cloud HCM modules including HR, Self Service, onboarding, Recruit, Benefits, workflow and security.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Conduct workshops and advise on best practice and issues.
– Configure the Core HR system to match business requirements.
– Share expertise with the wider HR System team, sharing product knowledge and experience with colleagues.
– Development of new modules within Oracle system functionality.
– Assisting with system upgrades and subsequent testing.