Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £37,000 per annum
Location: East Anglia, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We have a vacancy for an Oracle Cloud HCM learning consultant to join our Clients Oracle Cloud HCM implementation. The role of the Senior Learning Consultant is to work with the Oracle Fusion Programme Learning Lead, to design and deliver the learning activity and resources to support successful implementation of all aspects of Oracle Fusion.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 key Skills Required:
– Proven experience of successfully managing multi-faceted change projects to time, cost, and agreed outcomes.
– In depth knowledge and proven experience of the successful design and delivery of learning solutions including communicating complex and/or technical concepts in a way that is appropriate to learners.
– Ability to analyse data and produce management information in a meaningful way that adds value to decision making processes.
– Evidence of effective stakeholder analysis and management at a range of different levels.
– Knowledge, understanding and ability to interpret legislation, policies, procedures, and processes and ensuring learning resources reflect relevant requirements.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to the development of the learning strategy for the overall Oracle Fusion programme.
– Become a system expert and key point of contact for enquiries about learning activity associated with the programme.
– Prepare multi stranded project plans for the development and delivery of the learning strategy and ensure these are regularly monitored and updated to ensure delivery within agreed timescales and budgets.
– Regularly engage with a range of stakeholders at different levels to ensure they are engaged with, consulted and kept informed on plans, design and delivery of learning solutions.
– Design and deliver reports and management information that meet stakeholder and programme requirements.