Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our Client a global end user client based out of Amsterdam are looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud HCM Business Analyst. The individual will provide functional support to local HR Specialists, incident management, release management/analysis, testing and training. The Global HRIS Business Analyst actively participates in projects and enhancements related to the HR systems, interfaces with the business and IT and gathers requirements from all the supported countries.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant knowledge of HR processes with particular emphasis on Core HR, Compensation, Recruitment process, Goal and Performance Management, succession planning.
– Strong organization, prioritization, and consulting skill set.
– Proven organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
– An analytical person and a problem solver, able to deliver well balanced HRIS solutions.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ensure business continuity of HRIS solutions, maintenance and enhancements.
– Provide expertise in business requirements gathering and analysis, and technical solution generation.
– Facilitate dialogue between business, HRIS System Analyst and external IT partner teams.
– Lead and deliver small projects related to HRIS solutions.
– Able to translate technical and functional solutions to non-technical teams.