Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Risk and Controls
Description: The Technology GRC function is expanding and growing to enable and mature technology controls. There is an increasing focus to improve the management of risks and controls through embedding strong governance processes.
As a GRC specialist, we also require you to have knowledge of Oracle Fusion Controls, as a large part of what you do will be around advising the teams around security controls and access privileges. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement and maintain security policies, user access controls and audit procedures.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of IT GRC and or audit.
– Strong understanding of Oracle Fusion Cloud applications.
– Proficiency in configuring security and access management.
– Strong understanding of regulation and financial reporting from a technology controls perspective.
– Experience of automating controls leveraging tools such as Risk Management Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Embed controls in our Controls Framework across the technology teams.
– Establish procedures and standards for monitoring compliance of business areas with our Controls Framework.
– Promote a strong controls culture in the organisation through training and awareness of technology risk management.
– Work closely with Oracle Fusion Cloud application teams to support activities such as access and identity management, implementation of security policies, audit and monitoring requirements, change management and incident management.
– Work collaboratively with the Oracle Risk Management Cloud team to design and implement monitoring controls around segregation of duties and key financial transactions.