Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing.
Description: The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications e.g. Oracle, Workday, ServiceNow HRSD, Coupa to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent.
– An understanding of the key source to pay business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing transformation programmes.
– Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Insurance, Local Government etc.).
– Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
– Detailed knowledge of how Oracle Cloud ERP enabled end-to-end business process across the Source to Pay area.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
– Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures.
– Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
– Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others.
– Seeks to understand other’s motivations.
– Supports others to make brave decisions.