Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Within this role you will perform advisory, project design and implementation services, to address Finance and other customer business needs by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of Oracle ERP Cloud products.
Within specific projects, you will take responsibility for elements of the Finance workstream throughout the implementation lifecycle, managing the solution and the client’s requirement in line with the delivery plan, agreed budget and the overall design.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Finance Cloud design, configuration and implementation, and/or at least 2 completed end to end Oracle Cloud ERP Finance projects.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training, skills development, and certification (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Within a project, own the end-to-end solution specified Finance modules and processes from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Take responsibility for documenting business requirements, configurations and transformational goals to achieve a client’s objectives.
– Support the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead your area of the project in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.
– Build and maintain close relationships with client senior stakeholders.