Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is looking for candidates with proven experience in Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement to join an exciting project that is about to begin shortly. Our client are looking for personable and professional Oracle Cloud ERP Applications consultants at various levels of experience and seniority, with proven ability to scope, design and deliver lead implementation projects.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Successfully delivered Oracle Cloud ERP projects with skills in any of the core financials modules and procurement.
– A full understanding of how Finance fits into the whole ERP design and its relationship with other modules.
– Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels of seniority.
– The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value.
– Experience of working in customer facing role and delivery experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Defining transformation roadmap and implementation plans.
– Solution design, configuration and Implementation.
– Responsible for scoping, designing, running workshops and hands on application configuration.
– Leading a functional team to deliver all aspects of transformation.
– Build trusted relationships with clients and manage their expectations on delivery and time scales within the scope.