Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £125,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our Global Client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses.
Ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match, our client offers a consulting led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– ACA Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA) or equivalent.
– Understanding of best practice finance processes and system solutions.
– Significant experience driving and delivering large finance Transformation programmes including ERP implementation.
– Relevant experience in other ERP applications like Oracle Cloud, EBS, is desirable.
– Must have at least 12-15 years of overall experience, with specific Oracle Financial Cloud experience of 7-8 years.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Identify, develop and implement new finance processes and drive harmonisation with Oracle Cloud.
– Lead the process to ensure that current and future business requirements are comprehensively mapped.
– Lead the implementation of the transformation process working closely with the senior finance team.
– Ensure that any proposed solutions fit for the needs of the finance function in terms of quality, functionality and overall integrity.
– Represent the finance function as users of the system, processes and solutions by providing clear expectations and acceptance criteria for the programme.