Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Configuration and Support
Description: We are currently looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Analyst to join the ERP team. As Product Analyst you will be responsible for managing, supporting and improving the service delivered to the business, with active participation in the prioritisation and impact assessment of change in partnership with the business and outsource provider.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in supporting an Oracle Cloud Financials environment for a large organisation with international reach.
– Understanding and experience with Oracle Cloud EPM technologies such as EPBCS, FCCS or EDMCS.
– Knowledge and experience of complex system integrations, application testing and preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials.
– Experience gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs and implementing robust and scalable solutions.
– Solid understanding of ITIL ITSM and Oracle support processes, release cycles and customer networks.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Be the focal point of support for the cloud-based Oracle ERP software as a service platform.
– Provide support, guidance, development and innovation for all applications and integrations in your specialist area, ensuring the user community has the best practice processes and key functional opportunities available to them.
– Escalate and raise tickets with other bodies to ensure all support requests are dealt with by the right team.
– Supporting the release cycle to impact assess and prioritise new functionality.
– Drive Problem Management process and activities to ensure the Oracle platform does not suffer recurring issues.