Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Working with one of the largest Companies in the World, we are looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant at Manager level who can lead a workstream. You will have to engage in both consulting, advisory and delivery projects, from helping customers with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full life cycle of a Cloud delivery project.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in working with global clients in multiple regions and across multiple industries such as Financial Services, Travel, and Retail.
– Oracle Cloud Financials Delivery experience across O2C with a strong focus on Accounts Receivable.
– Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills.
– Strong consulting skills with the ability to lead a workstream.
– Oracle Cloud certifications in Cloud Financials.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Oracle investments.
– Providing ERP Cloud functional advice and guidance across Order to Cash.
– Implementing the full suite of Oracle’s ERP solutions.
– Guiding client staff in the upgrade decision making process.
– To manage a small team of consultants.