Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £84,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Manager
Description: Working with one the UK’s Leading names. The Finance team is looking for a Manager level consultant with a strong delivery track record in Finance Cloud within Financial Services.This subject matter expert is someone who is able to leverage technology-based solutions to deliver business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional, and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of our clients team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials with direct experience.
– Knowledge of one of the following: invoice scanning, payables, payments and bank integration or procurement, approvals, purchasing, role definition and workflow or GL, accounting hub AHCS, assets and SLA rules.
– Significant exposure across the ERP transformation lifecycle spanning design, build, test and release.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP architectural principles, including ledger design e.g. leading and non-leading, subledger strategy, integration, reporting approach, accounting rules, multi-GAAP and multi-currency principles.
– Understanding of how to leverage Cloud and other emerging technologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing delivery of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation projects including oversight of requirement gathering, solution design and build, preparation of UAT scripts, business readiness, training material preparation through to go-live and post go-live support.
– Managing and leading design workshops and understanding the clients accounting requirements and translate to application configuration.
– Providing oversight to the team designing and supporting the deployment of Oracle Cloud ERP Solutions Architecture.
– Defining and managing engagement mobilisation through scoping, planning and defining outcomes.
– Managing and challenging post review of functional and technical designs against business requirements.