Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: Our client is a leading global Oracle Cloud Applications Partner, and they have an excellent opportunity for an Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant.
You will need Oracle Cloud Financials Applications experience, as this person will work on full life cycle project delivery to a broad range of clients, covering the entire suite of Oracle ERP products, including core Finance Fusion and E-Business Suite.
The purpose of this role is to provide professional, cost-effective expertise in the delivery of Cloud ERP projects. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of a project from initial requirements gathering through configuration, testing and transition into production and then early life support.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience or Oracle ERP Support experience in Financials modules including GL, AP, AR, Cash Management and Assets.
– Knowledge of end-to-end process flows including record-to-report, invoice-to-cash, acquire-to-retire and procure-to-pay.
– Knowledge of current UK legislation especially around Finance.
– Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer delivery.
– Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide functional consulting expertise and lead client workshops in the area of Oracle Cloud Finance modules GL, AP, AR, Cash Management and Assets.
– Work as part of a team on the end-to-end project delivery life cycle including start up, discovery, deliver, transition and realisation phases.
– Provide SME input to the sales team as part of bid management process for new ERP opportunities.
– Management of change requests through the software development life cycle.
– Management of testing and implementation life cycles, through to go live, and client sign off.