Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support and Development
Description: The Functional Consultant, CX Cloud will provide support to number of Oracle Cloud applications such as CX Sales, CPQ, CX and Eloqua integration for managing Enterprise Applications and all the external and internal integrations between these applications. The role requires high level understanding and functional process knowledge of the CX suite.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in implementation, support, consulting and or development experience in Oracle CX Cloud.
– Experience monitoring, tuning and or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
– Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
– Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution and keep updated with the product roadmap.
– Manage client relationships within the context of the workstream.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Diagnose, debug, and document issues in the supporting applications.
– Participate and support the Team leaders in the testing relating to change requests or defect solutions for CX Sales and CPQ.
– Respond to customer inquiries through our ticketing solution, ServiceNow.
– Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyse information and business requirements to help design and shape functional solutions.
– Keep oversight on maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation.