Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Yorkshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation and Support
Description: Our client, a global agricultural organisation is looking for an experienced Oracle ASCP Functional Consultant. The Oracle ASCP Expert will work very close with the Business Process Analyst on the project to configure the system to meet business processes. The Oracle ASCP Specialist needs to understand the dynamics of working in an international organization with stakeholders on different levels in the organization and located in different regions.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong process knowledge and experience in Oracle with the following modules, Inventory, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
– Oracle ASCP implementation experience to design and configure Oracle EBS for business processes.
– Minimum of 7 years of Business and Industry work experience preferably within a global company.
– Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems software development life cycle.
– Experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide Process Area Expertise and oversees Oracle Solutions complementing the ASCP implementation.
– Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers and project team.
– Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
– Coordinating User Acceptance Testing to ensure the overall efficiency functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
– Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation.