Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Applications Analyst
Description: The Enterprise Applications team is focused on providing business applications and services which are supported, stable and streamlined to enable the Company teams to work in a clear, controlled and cost-effective manner.
Working within the Financial Systems team, this role provides key front-line support & will involve resolution of support issues in Oracle Fusion as well as scope to assist the business on new projects and deliverables, whilst maintaining the integrity of financial information.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant experience working as an Oracle ERP/Fusion Support Analyst (or functional consultant) for Oracle ERP Applications (Fusion cloud). (PPM, EPM, GRC, SaaS suite, OCI).
– Functional Financials and Supply Chain Management experience in Oracle Fusion.
– Functional knowledge of GL, AR, AP, iExpenses, CE, FA, PO, iProcurement, MRP.
– Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs).
– Experience of managing Oracle Service Requests, including Sev-1 SRs, and the SR escalation process.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working side by side with the other support analysts across Oracle Financial Systems Team.
– Partnering with the Oracle Delivery Manager to ensure change requests are completed via change management process.
– Collaborating with business users for continual service improvement, building rapport and credibility.
– Manage your queue of incidents and service requests through to resolution, ensuring that the resolution is fully documented and working with Oracle Support if you are unable to resolve yourself.
– The ability and experience of impact assessments of change.