Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation and Development
Description: My client is a UK-based Oracle Managed Services Provider, focused largely on core database technology and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, rather than applications.
This role will be 100% remote but may involve occasional client (UK-wide) travel, as well as occasional travel for company meetings.
Due to business growth, they have excellent opportunities to join a dynamic team of highly skilled Consultants, implementing solutions using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
You will be given real responsibility and opportunities for skill and career progression. Working on projects of varying size utilising your exceptional Oracle Database knowledge and advanced PL/SQL skills you will take your existing APEX skills to the highest possible level.
This role provides an unrivalled opportunity to become an exceptional Development consultant who will specialise in Oracle Application Express (APEX). The role provides project variety, client contact, and you will be encouraged to learn new skills.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Oracle Application Express (APEX) knowledge, with 18 months commercial experience.
– Strong PL/SQL skills, and highly Proficient SQL and SQL tuning skills.
– Business Analysis experience.
– Experience of working on Database Design.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Utilise the Oracle Database features to build efficient architectures and solutions.
– Database development and design using Oracle Application Express.
– Supporting and deploying the APEX Applications in line with delivery plans.
– Be involved in or create technical designs and documentation.
– Reviewing issues with products and identifying/applying fixes.