Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Within this role you will perform advisory, and project design and implementation services, to address OneStream requirements and other customer business needs by leveraging the Oracle EPM Cloud products.
Within specific projects, you will take responsibility for OneStream throughout the implementation lifecycle, managing the solution and the client’s requirement in line with the delivery plan, agreed budget and the overall design.
You will promote a strong working relationship and team spirit within the project team and assist the project Solution Architect, Project Manager, and other members of the Finance team with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience and specialisation in OneStream with a minimum of 1 OneStream project with a good understanding of requirements gathering.
– Experience in either an EPM consulting practice or end user EPM environment.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and respond effectively to client’s senior stakeholder groups.
– Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objectives, with proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to the end-to-end solution for the OneStream implementation from the initial conception through to configuration and testing, reporting to the Project Manager.
– Assist with all aspects of the delivery, managing the customer directly and reporting internally to Director or Partner.
– Assist with documenting business requirements, configurations, and transformational goals to achieve client’s objectives.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget, and collaborate with other related areas of the project team, e.g., for Oracle Cloud Finance.
– Contribute to the project in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.