Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£45,000 per Annum
Location: Southwest, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support/Enhancements
Description: This is a Technical Analyst role, which is responsible for the maintenance, support and development of Informatica, DAC, OBIEE BAU support, enhancements and development services for the systems (OBIEE, Oracle ERP and Siebel Grants Applications).
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Informatica, DAC, RPD Development and support process experience.
– BI Apps, OBIEE Development and support process experience.
– Oracle BI development experience.
– Familiarity with Oracle EBS technical skills (SOA BPEL, ESB, J-Developer, XSLT, XQUERY), OA Framework, SQL, PL/SQL, Workflow Builder, Shell Scripting and Linux.
– Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing and resolving support incidents.
– Making system changes, enhancements and developments.
– Providing expert technical analysis.
– Testing (unit and system).
– Creating technical documentation in the AIM / OUM templates.