Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £110,000 per Annum
Location: London/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support and Service Delivery
Description: Our client, a specialist Oracle Implementation partner is looking for candidates with proven experience in Oracle Cloud Payroll to join an exciting project that is about to begin shortly.
They are looking for an experienced Lead Oracle Cloud Payroll Support Consultant with Cloud implementation experience to take a management position within Oracle Cloud Payroll. You will need to be ambitious, motivated, adaptable and flexible, with experience in 2 cloud payroll implementations.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Successfully delivered Payroll Cloud projects including full life cycle implementations.
– A full understanding of how Payroll fits into the whole ERP design and its relationship with other Oracle modules.
– Excellent client facing skills and the ability to liaise with clients at all levels of seniority.
– The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value.
– Experience of working in a customer facing role with delivery experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Performing system enhancements and leading design workshops.
– Configure the Payroll system to match business and client requirements.
– Working with clients to identify and resolve any risks and issues arising from the deployment of technology solutions.
– Manage the team of support consultants and graduates, providing both line management as well as support and guidance in their technical development in support.
– Supporting the design of the technological solution for the customer and ensure best practice approaches, tools and templates are used.