Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client is a specialist Oracle Implementation partner, and they are looking for candidates with proven experience in Oracle Cloud HCM to join their existing team. You will need to be ambitious, motivated, adaptable, and flexible, with at least 5 years’ experience of working in Oracle Cloud HCM. In this role you will act as a Senior Consultant specialising in leading the delivery of Projects in relation to your area of expertise.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Has excellent knowledge and implementation experience of Oracle HCM Cloud.
– You should have excellent knowledge and Implementation experience of Oracle Cloud, including Security, Core HR & HR Helpdesk.
– Has experience in Applications Security, Approvals, and extensibility tools (HCM Experience Design Studio, Page Composer and Flex Fields) functionality and configuration.
– Has proven, full lifecycle implementation experience of delivering Oracle based HCM solutions to medium and large enterprise clients.
– Has strong client facing or consultancy experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Project planning and leadership, acting as stream lead of a team of consultants to develop and manage the delivery plan.
– Lead and drive contribution to the methodology and Business Operating Model for your area, participating in the development and maintenance of all documentation, templates, and tooling.
– Interact and influence client project team stakeholders and assist them in taking key decisions for Oracle implementation programs.
– Share your knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team and your extended network and contributing to or leading Professional Learning Communities relevant to your area of expertise.
– During projects, identify and encourage the identification of opportunities to provide additional services and products that could be beneficial to the client.