Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £40,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Croydon, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: Our Surrey based client is looking for an Oracle Developer to work in their team that puts their customers and their team at the heart of everything they do. They aim to be the best in retail, loved by their customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
This role is an integral part of the IT HR Systems team that delivers the products and solutions for the HR team across the business. In this role you’ll develop and support solutions primarily for Oracle HRMS 12.2 and the applications it works alongside.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of using SQL for report writing & querying databases, and developer tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD or similar.
– Experience of working with Oracle HMRS or similar software.
– Knowledge of interfaces, SFTP and XML and CSV file construction.
– Experience of BI Publisher and report development an advantage.
– Strong troubleshooting skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work as part of project teams on future upgrades and implementations of HR applications.
– Develop, test, and implement small functionality changes.
– Working in the IT team alongside a senior developer and functional support analysts.
– Design, write, implement, and support current and new BI reports.
– Working alongside the People (HR) team and Finance to maintain their applications and provide solutions.