Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £72,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Management
Description: Our Client one of Oracle’s largest hospitality partners are looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to Lead their growing global service delivery team implementing and offering support on the wide portfolio of products to hospitality-related companies across UK & Ireland. Leading a team of service delivery specialists. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, customer oriented, team leader and passionate about digital transformation within the hospitality industry through innovative technologies and software.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum 4 years of management experience in the support or service delivery.
– Experience in working with competitive hospitality products including PMS and Spa systems.
– Experience managing large teams.
– Good interpersonal skills with both customers and cross-functional teams.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ensure delivery of support/implementation to hotels, restaurants, spas and fitness clubs across the region.
– Managing the service delivery team in your region, recruiting and training service delivery specialists, to ensure that customer services are delivered with the highest quality.
– Setting and implementing customer service delivery standards, to achieve a consistent and excellent support service level.
– Assisting with sales and marketing activities, attracting new clients, business development in your area.
– Work with the support and implementation teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.