Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £28,000 per annum
Location: Oldham, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: The purpose of this role is to operate at the functional level, strengthening the European Commercial Systems Team in ensuring the provision of timely and robust solutions to various stakeholders. You will need to provide good customer service and support to all stakeholders, and to establish and maintain clear communications with external suppliers and internal departments to facilitate and improve support and the development of new functionality in-line with business needs.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Oracle R12 experience (SCM or financials).
– An understanding of supply chain management.
– An understanding of how finance supports the wider business.
– Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
– Experience of an environment containing Inventory management, Manufacturing, Procurement, or Sales Order Management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop knowledge of the capabilities of the software available.
– Deliver application solutions that perform in line with their system service levels.
– Take ownership of issues related to commercial solutions and business information.
– Provide support to the user base, resolving issues and identifying improvement opportunities.
– Define and develop new functionality in line with business needs.