Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €65,000 per annum
Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: A Global Company with an opportunity to work within their HQ in Berlin. Joining the Finance Department, consisting of the following teams: Accounting, Cash Management, Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling, Tax and Corporate Finance.
An opportunity to be part of an innovative team and be part of the journey while being proactive in analysing, gathering requirements and configuring Oracle ERP.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 3 to 8 years experience in Oracle Financials ERP in implementation and support of Finance modules AP, AR, GL, FA, Tax and CM.
– Experience in Finance process cycle, Month-end process and subledger reconciliation.
– Aware of overall Oracle Fusion architecture and Integration with Third-party systems. Preferred experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SmartView, FRS, OTBI and BI reports.
– Understanding of SOAP and REST API integration with Oracle Fusion Financials will be an advantage.
– Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– You will work with the Finance and IT divisions as well as other business users to scope and support the Oracle Financial Cloud system.
– Provide first-line Functional and Technical support for the Oracle Financial Cloud with a focus on AP, GL, AR, FA, Tax and CM.
– You will capture, understand and assess the criticality of issues and enhancements reported by end-users and will be able to resolve them on time.
– Maintain an overview of Oracle financial system support and new functionalities also pro-actively evaluate these with the business.
– Monitor the application and system security in line with the IT security policies, including user access, and usage management.