Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã¢â¬80,000 per Annum
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services.
As Finance Systems Manager you will be responsible for the Governance, Development, Implementation and Support of a module of the Oracle Financial Systems including our Clients Oracle ERP system.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computing, or equivalent work experience required. Qualified Accountant preferred but not essential.
– Significant experience in a similar role preferably in medium-to-large scale global organisation. Shared Service and Finance Transformation experience a distinct advantage.
– Considerable expertise in finance processes including (e.g. P2P, O2C, R2R, Revenue Recognition and Project Accounting).
– Expertise in ERP Financials and in particular ORACLE eBusiness Suite.
– Proven track record in systems architecture design, systems development methodologies and systems integration technologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for planning and deploying new system implementations and/or upgrades to the Oracle Financials system.
– Provide Oracle Financials Functional expertise and hands on assistance as required during critical situations when issues arise.
– Co-ordinate and collaborate with other functional areas to ensure Finance Systems is reliable and scalable.
– Manage and direct third party vendors on support activities. Drive accountability, engagement and service improvements.
– Researches and recommends new finance systems and strategies to senior management.