Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £30,000 per annum
Location: Southampton, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Support
Description: Provide support and contribute to ERP projects that are managed in IT for the various user sites in the EMEA region. The role will require active involvement in projects and implementations with the ability to contribute solutions to business needs and the ability to train others and offer advice on best practice in the use of ERP systems.
Minimum Years Experience: 3/5+ Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Accountancy Qualification.
– Financials ERP systems, Oracle Financials experience, Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payable (AP). General Ledger (GL).
– Working with Data and Information, gathering and analysing information.
– Decision making.
– Working with People at all levels. Managing relationships and networking, team-working, coaching and guiding, communicating, and influencing.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide support to the help-desk on escalated problems and issues. In particular around Financials including Month end and Year end.
– Support Global Finance on GL, AR, AP, and FA (Knowledge of EB Tax, Cash Management and Sub ledgers would be an advantage).
– Prepare specifications and design documents on new developments.
– Although the key focus is on Oracle, the job holder may be required to contribute their skills to other tools and systems (e.g. EDI, SharePoint).
– Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as required.