Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €115,000 per Annum
Location: Europe/UK, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is a Global Consultancy looking for an experienced Salesperson who will take full responsibility in developing, managing and closing business in Europe. This business primarily consists of System Integration, Projects and Consulting Services, Application Management Services in ERP, SCM, PLM and Logistics.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experienced in selling Digital Transformation solutions and projects into industrial domains such as Discrete Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Retail and or Services.
– A strong level of customer interactions will be required at C-level.
– Experience of working within Innovation, Supply Chain, Operations, Production and Procurement.
– Strong ERP Sales experience around delivery of end to end solutions and support.
– Excellent and credible presentation and Communication skills at board level.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop pipeline events and campaigns, with help from the in-house marketing team.
– Work with consulting teams to qualify projects and develop value proposals.
– Advise and review contracts, with the assistance of the company legal team, as well as local and international management, throughout the sales cycles.
– Work autonomously whilst maintaining a high level of collaboration within the organisation.
– The role requires a continuous level of communication with the Oracle ERPM Sales teams in Europe to ensure the business has a preferred position in ERPM sales cycles.