Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Location: Dorset, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support and Development
Description: We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our clients Financial System Development Team, as a Reporting and BI Developer. This role will work under the Reporting and BI Manager as a lead specialist to plan, design, implement and maintain the Finance Departments suite of Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting and Planning systems. The role will encompass acting as an SME for development work on our existing systems, as well as taking on ownership of new system implementation projects as the Financial Systems landscape changes over time.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Oracle Hyperion suite (Essbase, Planning, etc): Configuration, Cube design (block & aggregate), Essbase scripting and Performance tuning.
– Oracle OBIEE: Configuration, Report and dashboard design.
– Cognos BI: Configuration, Report and dashboard design.
– Oracle Financials R12.
– Coding knowledge: PL/SQL, SQL, Essbase scripting and VBA.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Act as a project lead who will own the installation and configuration of our Financial BI, Reporting and Planning Systems, working in conjunction with any required teams as appropriate.
– Act as a subject matter expert who will drive the design and delivery of new and updated financial and statistical models, databases, reports, processes and procedures in order to meet changing business requirements.
– Proactively manage our development process, ensuring that all system testing, user acceptance testing and production releases follow all appropriate company procedures.
– Produce any required documentation, such as Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications, Training Manuals, etc.
– Deliver end user training on either an individual or classroom basis as required.