Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: Performs advisory, strategy and solution design services to address Oracle Cloud Payroll transformation and other business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite of Oracle products, with focus on Payroll.
Responsible for leading the Payroll workstream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements line with delivery plan and agreed budget and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team and assisting the solution architect and project manager with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle Payroll Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– 5+ years of experience Oracle E-Business Suite design, configuration and implementation (desirable, not mandatory).
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience with data migration tools and data architecture principles for both E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Payroll configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of Payroll integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead the Payroll workstream team in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.