Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: Performs advisory, solution design and implementation services to address human resources transformation and other business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of Oracle Payroll (HR and Payroll) Cloud products.
Responsible for taking responsibility for processes within the Payroll/HR work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements line with delivery plan and agreed budget and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and Payroll lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Additionally, the role will include provision of thought leadership around Oracle technology and suite of HCM/Payroll applications, as well as assistance in business development and practice development for the Enterprise Applications Strategy practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– Experience with data migration tools and data architecture principles for both E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud.
– Experience in integrating Oracle Payroll applications, both inbound and outbound.
– Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Payroll configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of Payroll integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the Payroll work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.